Ethos Beard Cream
Ethos Beard Cream
Showing off your beard style is important, but so is having the right beard cream. Forget gels and balms, this is all about keeping the skin under your beard hydrated so it looks awesome all the time.
Using Shea Butter, as well as Argan, Black Seed, and Castor Oils, Ethos Beard Cream helps improve the look and health of your skin and beard. How? Shea Butter’s anti-inflammatory properties help reduce redness and irritation; Argan Oil’s moisturizing effect prevents hair and skin from drying out and flaking; while Black Seed and Castor Oil can even promote healthy hair growth to keep your beard looking its best.
HOW TO USE
To use Ethos Beard Cream, follow these steps:
- Star with a damp, towel-dried Beard. If your Beard is particularly dirty or oily, you may want to wash it with a Beard shampoo before applying the Beard cream. Applying the Beard cream while your Beard is still slightly damp can help to lock in moisture and hydrate your Beard.
- Take a small amount of Beard cream and rub it between your palms to warm it up and make it easier to apply.
- Massage the Beard cream into your Beard, starting at the roots and working your way down to the tips of the hairs.
- Use a Beard brush or comb to distribute the Beard cream evenly throughout your Beard and to style it as desired.
- Allow the Beard cream to absorb into your Beard for a few minutes before styling it or applying any additional products.
- For best results, use the Beard cream daily to nourish and moisturize your Beard and keep it looking healthy and well-groomed.
It's important to note that every Beard is different, and
the amount of Beard cream that works for one person may not be the same for
another. Experiment with different amounts of Beard cream to find the right
amount for your Beard.
WaterCocamidopropyl BetaineDecyl GlucosideCaprylyl/Capryl GlucosideCoco-GlucosideLauryl GlucosideSodium Cocoyl IsethionateHydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed ExtractFragranceSodium BenzoatePotassium SorbateNigella Sativa (Black) Seed OilMelaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
Only on Beard Set