Looking for a guide to wash your Beard? Well Ethos has just what you need.
Beards are a great way to add style and personality to your look, but they do require some maintenance to keep them looking their best.
One important aspect of Beard care is using Ethos Beard Shampoo to keep your facial hair clean and healthy. We don’t just take care of your Beard we take care of the skin under the Beard.
Here are some tips on how to wash your Beard with our Ethos Beard wash:
- Start by wetting your Beard thoroughly with warm water. This will help to soften the Beard hairs and make it easier to clean and manage. (This is important) It pains me to heard men using products on their dry Beard. This is a golden rule in Beard care.
- Comb your Beard to remove any tangles or knots. This will make it easier to apply the Beard wash and ensure an even distribution.
- Apply a small amount of Beard wash to your palm and lather it up. Be sure to use a Beard wash specifically designed for Beards, as regular shampoo can be too harsh and strip the Beard of its natural oils leading to damaged hair and irritated skin.
- Massage the lather into your Beard, starting at the roots and working your way down to the tips. Be sure to pay special attention to the areas around the mouth and chin, as these can accumulate food and bacteria.
- Rinse your Beard thoroughly with warm water to remove all traces of the Beard wash. Avoid using hot water, as this can dry out your Beard and skin.
- Repeat the process if you have been using Beard oils and creams, as the first wash is primarily to cut most of the oil and gunk from your Beard.
- Pat your Beard dry with a towel, being careful not to rub it too hard. Some men like to use a blow dryer. If you decide to use a blow dryer please do not put it on hi (hot). This will damage your Beard faster than you can dry it.
- After washing your Beard, it's a good idea to apply an Ethos Beard Cream and Ethos Beard Oil to help moisturize and condition your Beard. This will help to keep your Beard looking and feeling soft and healthy. Plus, when the light hits your Beard, we guarantee a shine that will get your noticed.
By following these recommended steps, you can keep your Beard looking clean and well-groomed. Remember to use Ethos Beard wash on a regular basis to maintain the health and appearance of your Beard.